- Product 486217
Sennheiser e822s with HD202 Headphones
- Write a Review
This package includes one Sennheiser e822s dynamic microphone and one pair of Sennheiser HD202 headphones.e822S Dynamic Hand-Held Vocal MicThe Sennhe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exceptional deal on a dynamic vocal mic and comfortable headphones.
This package includes one Sennheiser e822s dynamic microphone and one pair of Sennheiser HD202 headphones.
e822S Dynamic Hand-Held Vocal Mic
The Sennheiser e822S Dynamic Hand-Held Vocal Microphone's cardioid pickup pattern rejects rear-axis sounds. It features metal construction, internal shockmounting, hum-compensating coil, neodymium ferrous magnet with boron, and on/off switch with on-lock. 80Hz-12kHz. Precision manufactured in Germany. The e822S includes a 10-year warranty.
Note: This mic does not include a clip. You may wish to order a mic clip (sold separately).
HD 202 Headhphones
The HD 202 closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged, lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
- e822S Dynamic Hand-Held Vocal Mic
- Dynamic mic
- Precision manufactured in Germany
- Cardioid pattern
- Metal construction
- Internal shockmounting
- Hum-compensating coil
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron
- On/off switch that can be locked in on position
- 80Hz-12kHz frequency response
- Includes 10-year warranty
- HD 202 Headhphones
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini Hi-Fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with "turbine" embossing for extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern rhythm-driven music
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
- Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
- 3m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
e822s with HD202 Headphones
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3mm stereo
- Nominal impedance: 32Î
- Weight without cable: ca. 130g
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Cable length: 3m
- Frequency response (headphones): 18 - 18000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115dB