- #620162 000529000 620162000529000
Sennheiser EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless Receiver demonstrates that portable components work easiest when you do not have to think about them. The E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to attach to a camera.
The Sennheiser EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless Receiver demonstrates that portable components work easiest when you do not have to think about them. The EK 100 receiver's adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This Sennheiser wireless receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also synchronizes to a Sennheiser G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The unit is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- CA 2 camera adapter
- CL 1 jack cable
- CL 100 XLR cable
Order this portable receiver is perfect for use with a camera.
EK 100 G3 Compact Wireless Receiver
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
Carrier frequency: 1,680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Signal-to-noise-ratio: > 110dB(A)
Frequency response: 25-18,000Hz
Audio output power: 12mW (32Ohms)
XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
Operating voltage (mains): 2x 1.5V AA
Operating time: 6-10 hrs.
Dimensions: 3.2"W x 2.5"H x 0.9D or 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
Weight: 5.6 oz. (160g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.