More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- Product 620161
Sennheiser EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver is ready for the road with improved design and features proven transmission reliability and inspiring flex...Read More
20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, user-programmable bank, and more.
The Sennheiser EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver is ready for the road with improved design and features proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. The receiver's Soundcheck mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank, mean you can easily run multiple channels of Sennheiser G3 wireless simultaneously. If you own a EM 100 G3 series and your receiver gets damaged, this is the perfect replacement.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality, true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features transmitter battery indication in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 "AA" batteries
To check out the improved design and features of the EM 100 G3, order one today!
EM 100 G3 Wireless Receiver
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies; 1,680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
Signal-to-noise-ratio: > 110 dB(A)
Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.9%
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohms
XLR connector: XLR /6.3mm
Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18dBu max.
Audio output level (unbalanced) jack: +12dBu max.
Dimensions (receiver): 8.3"W x 8"D x 1.7 in."H or 212mm x 202mm x 43 mm
Weight (receiver): 2lb., 900g
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.