- #620197 000529000 620197000529000
Sennheiser ew 100 ENG Plug-On Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser ew 100 ENG Plug-On Wireless System offers flexibility for electronic news gatherers who need quality, portable recording indoors or ou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This system has a clip-on mic or plug-on transmitter to make your XLR mic wireless.
The Sennheiser ew 100 ENG Plug-On Wireless System offers flexibility for electronic news gatherers who need quality, portable recording indoors or out. Its SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices simply by plugging the unit in. The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on can be synced to the receiver with the simple push of a button. Sennheiser complete the ew 100 ENG Plug-On Wireless System with a very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pickup pattern)
- 1 SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 6 "AA" batteries
Order this flexible system—ideal for electronic news gathering—today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.