- #620194 000529000 620194000529000
Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Omni Lavalier Microphone Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Omni Lavalier Mic Wireless System is fast, flexible, and professional. The system conveniently fits the needs of every amb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bodypack transmitter, battery-powered receiver, and clip-on omni-directional mic for exceptional freedom.
The Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Omni Lavalier Mic Wireless System is fast, flexible, and professional. The system conveniently fits the needs of every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The Sennheiser receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features. The package includes a Sennheiser EK 100 G3 diversity receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, omni-directional ME 2 clip-on microphone, CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, CA 2 camera adaptor, and 4 AA batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high-reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4 "AA" batteries
Enjoy the entire stage without worrying about losing sound quality. Order this system today!
ew 112-p G3 Omni Lavalier Microphone Wireless System
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80Hz-18000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
Audio output level (balanced): +10dBu max
RF output power: 30 mW
Operating time: typ. 8h
Input voltage range: 1.8V line
Input voltage range: 3.0V eff line
Transducer; Microphone type: elektret
AF sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
pickup pattern: omni- directional
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Dimensions (Transmitter): 82 x 64 x 24 mm (HxWxD)
Weight (Transmitter): 160g
Dimensions (Receiver): 82 x 64 x 24 mm (HxWxD)
Weight (Receiver): 160g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Professional Recording
Comments about Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Omni Lavalier Microphone Wireless System:
Starting to do interviews and weddings. I picked two of these up a day before needing them and had them setup and tweaked within 30 minutes with my field recorder. Most of that time was with the field recorder, not the wireless units. They sound amazing. I was completely blown away by the quality, love them! Yes, they are expsensive when there cheaper options, BUT, you seriously do get what you pay for! The build quality is great, I know I can trust these to hold up.