- #620142 000529000 620142000529000
Sennheiser ew 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System
- Write a Review
Express yourself hands-free-cover the whole stage with the ew 152 G3 wireless system and focus on your performance rather than on holding your microp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Focus on your performance, not on your mic.
Express yourself hands-free-cover the whole stage with the ew 152 G3 wireless system and focus on your performance rather than on holding your microphone. The included cardioid condenser headset microphone is easy to wear, has great pop protection, and produces powerful sound. Also included in this system is a stage-tested true-diversity receiver with an illuminated display and automatic frequency scanning. The bodypack transmitter has charging contacts for the optional rechargeable battery (Item 476266).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery level indicator in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
ew 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver): 8-2/5" W x 8" H x 1-7/10" D
Weight (Receiver): 2 lb.
RF output power: 30 mW
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
Input voltage range: 1.8 V line
Input voltage range: 2.4 V line
Dimensions (Transmitter): 3-2/5" W x 2-1/2" H x 9/10" D
Weight (Transmitter): 0.4 lb.
Transducer; Microphone type: elektret
AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 150 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
What's in the Box?
1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
1 ME 3-ew headset (cardioid)
1 NT 2 power supply unit
2 stacking elements
2 AA batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- A bit pricey
Comments about Sennheiser ew 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System:
We are a church band. I chose Sennheiser to try because we've like our current mics. The guitar player had trouble sometimes playing and singing because either the mic would get in her view or she'd turn her head to see music which would change drastically the sound guys ability to pick up her voice.
Although a little bulky, this headset pics up her voice clearly while giving her the flexibility to move around. Be careful, it will also pick up your instrument sound also, so adjust levels.
The most important feature we needed was the ability to change channels and frequencies so we could use this with our established systems and also not bleed into the neighboring church's service.
If I could choose 4 1/2 stars I would because it seemed pricey.