- Product 620146
Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Mic Wireless System offers condenser microphone technology designed for the stage. This system's microphone capsul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An elite handheld transmitter with a wide frequency response and high sensitivity.
The Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Mic Wireless System offers condenser microphone technology designed for the stage. This system's microphone capsule is based on the well-known Sennheiser evolution e 865 condenser. With a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, the ew 165 has the elite handheld microphone in the G3 100 series. With excellent sound and simple operation, this wireless system delivers all the emotion and passion of the performer directly to the audience-without any compromises.
The Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Mic wireless system includes an EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, supercardioid), MZQ 1 microphone clip, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, and 2 "AA" batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, supercardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 "AA" batteries
ew 165 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
Weight (Receiver): 900g
RF output power: 30 mW
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(H)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g
Transducer; Microphone type: Electret-condenser
AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 152 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sennheiser ew 165 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System:
I upgraded from the Sennheiser Freeport system, which I still have and it works fine. This system is excellent, it is super clean, mean, you can growl, scream, do ballads, it handles everything with warmth and a great full sound. It has a built in EQ and digital gain, all controls also run through the handset, just very cool mid to high range unit. Only downside is that I had to purchase a rack mount kit separately, but very pleased otherwise.