A wireless condenser headset that allows you to move around and still get great sound.
The lightweight and comfortable headset microphone in the Sennheiser ew 352 Headset Wireless System gives you absolute freedom of movement for a more animated and impressive performance. Its high-quality condenser technology provides clear, brilliant sound. An added special feature of all rackmountable Sennheiaser G3 300 series receivers is that they're equipped with an ethernet port. With ethernet you can monitor and remotely control the system from a PC with the included Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software.
The Sennheiser ew 352 Headset Wireless System includes an EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 300 G3 body pack transmitter, ME 3-ew headset microphone (cardioid), GA 3 rack mount, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 "AA" batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 3-ew headset microphone (cardioid)
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
Look ma, no hands or wires. Order this wireless headset system today!