- Product 620158
Sennheiser ew 500-935 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
The ew 500-935 G3 Wireless System provides you with great vocals that begin with great capsules. All 500 series vocal sets are equipped with capsules...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A high-quality dynamic mic with plenty of bandwidth and tunable frequencies plus a great receiver.
The ew 500-935 G3 Wireless System provides you with great vocals that begin with great capsules. All 500 series vocal sets are equipped with capsules from Sennheiser's successful evolution 900 stage line. The evolution 900 series is stage proven and used by many acts on tour. Enjoy one-touch setup with the sync function. This system uses a dynamic cardioid microphone capsule based on the evolution e 935 which allows the vocals to cut through the mix while remaining warm and full sounding. It also comes with the EM 500 G3 Receiver.
EM 500 G3 Receiver
In every respect, this professional receiver from the new Sennheiser G3 line provides the most features and performance the evolution series has to offer. It begins with an especially high number of presets possible per frequency bank (32), making setup of many wireless systems a breeze. The built-in Ethernet port allows computer control and monitoring with a PC running Sennheiser's Wireless System Manager software. The large graphic display provides a great deal of additional information at a glance. One-touch sync function automatically links up a G3 transmitter with this receiver. Lastly, the switching power supply is ideal for touring acts and rental companies who need a wireless system that can be powered from worldwide sources.
ew 500-935 G3 Transmitter
The Sennheiser ew 500-935 G3 is a condenser microphone with a cardiod pickup pattern-a combination of the best evolution transmitter and a superior microphone capsule.
All Sennheiser 500-series handheld wireless transmitters are equipped with user-swappable capsules from the successful Sennheiser evolution 900 stage line. This combines intelligent G3 wireless features with powerful, cutting sound. G3 wireless and evolution 900 series mic capsules work in harmony to ensure your performance is heard with the best audio possible.
The ew 500-935 has a 42MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception, as well as an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies. The transmitter also has an illuminated graphic display, a battery indicator that works in 4 steps, HDX compander for crystal-clear sound, and a pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when the Sennheiser ew 500-935 wireless transmitter is turned off.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-935 G3 handheld transmitter (cardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
Order this wireless system today!
ew 500-935 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- 500 G3 Receiver
RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Presets: max 32
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: ±48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 25-18000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: >115dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
In compliance withETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Î
Audio-XLR connector: XLR / 6.3 mm jack
Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced)Jack: +12 dBu max
Dimensions (WxDxH): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
ew 500-935 G3 Transmitter
Frequency response: 80-18000Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9%
RF output power: 10/30 mW
Operating time: >8h
Dimensions: d=50 mm, l=265 mm
Transducer; Microphone type:dynamic
AF sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Sennheiser ew 500-935 G3 Wireless Transmitter:
This is my third ew500-935. Sennheiser wireless transmitters work well with 1.2 volt rechargeable batteries even though alkaline batteries are 1.5 volts. The frequency sniffing software is a huge plus allowing you to have your wireless gear on clear channels. I see more touring acts using Sennheiser than any other brand of wireless. There is a reason for that.