- #620159 000532000 620159000532000
Sennheiser ew 500-945 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
Great technology throughout the microphone transmitter makes this ew 500-945 G3 Wireless System the ideal singing partner. The SKM 500-945 G3's feedb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wireless receiver with increased range and dynamic, supercardioid handheld mic.
Great technology throughout the microphone transmitter makes this ew 500-945 G3 Wireless System the ideal singing partner. The SKM 500-945 G3's feedback-resistant, supercardioid microphone capsule reproduces vocals prominently and with a smooth response. The powerful handheld transmitter shows all important information on its large graphic display.
EM 500 G3 receiver
In every respect, this professional receiver from the new Sennheiser G3 line provides the most features and performance the evolution series has to offer. It begins with an especially high number of presets possible per frequency bank (32), making setup of many wireless systems a breeze. The built-in Ethernet port allows computer control and monitoring with a PC running Sennheiser's Wireless System Manager software. The large graphic display provides a great deal of additional information at a glance. One-touch sync function automatically links up a G3 transmitter with this receiver. Lastly, the switching power supply is ideal for touring acts and rental companies who need a wireless system that can be powered from worldwide sources.
SKM 500-945 G3
The SKM 500-945 G3 handheld transmitter features high RF transmission power for extra-reliable reception. Even more impressive is the sound of the supercardioid microphone capsule which is highly feedback-resistant. With German-engineered components from stage-tested technology, the SKM 500-945 G3 is made for performances that leave a lasting impression.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SKM 500-945 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
Order today for great reception and clarity throughout any vocal performance.
ew 500-945 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- EM 500 G3 receiver
RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
Receiving frequencies: 1680
Presets: max. 32
Peak deviation: ±:48kHz
Signal-to-noise ration: >115dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Audio-XLR connector: XLR / 6.3mm jack
Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12dBu max
Dimensions (WxDxH): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
SKM 500-945 G3
Transmission frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: ±48kHz
Frequency response: 80-18000Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.9%
RF output power: 10/30mW
Operating time: >8h
Transducer/microphone type: dynamic
AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
pickup pattern: supercardioid
Dimensions: 50mm(D), 265mm(L)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.