- Product 270874
Sennheiser ew322G2 Wireless Cardioid Lavalier System
- Write a Review
Includes a bodypack transmitter, ME4 cardioid Lavalier microphone, and a rackmountable receiver.When Sennheiser evolutionized the world of performanc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tour-tough build and crystal clear audio.
Includes a bodypack transmitter, ME4 cardioid Lavalier microphone, and a rackmountable receiver.
When Sennheiser evolutionized the world of performance wireless microphones with the original evolution series, they introduced startling new technology and innovative design. Now, they are again pushing the limits of performance, audio quality, ruggedness and ease of use. They've redesigned the evolution series from the inside out for G2 with features such as much smaller body packs, larger backlit LCD displays, AutoScan function on all receivers, 36MHz switching bandwidth, and the most intuitive user interfaces available.
For increased flexibility and power, the 300 Series is an excellent choice. It gives you eight switchable presets (reprogrammable to any of the 1440 available frequencies), peak-hold level and battery meter status indicators, and variable-level balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" connectors. In addition, an alphanumeric name can be assigned to the receiver.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Autoscan on receiver for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1440 frequencies within a 36MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Smaller clip-on bodypack transmitters and receivers (30% smaller than current EW)
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories)
- Transmitter battery status telemetry
- Audio signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- External charging contacts series bodypacks
- XLR jacks on receiver
- Modulation: wideband FM
- Frequency ranges A: 518-554, B: 626-662, C: 740-776, D: 786-822, E: 830-866 MHz
- Tuneable frequencies: 1440
- Frequency presets: 8
- Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander system: HDX
- AF frequency response: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >112 dB (A)
- THD (1kDz): <0.9%
Dimensions system case: 15-1/2" x 15" x 2-3/4"
- Weight system case: approx. 6.6 lbs.
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Receiver type: mains receiver
- Receiver principle: true diversity
- Antenns inputs: 2 BNC sockets, 50 ohms
- AF output level: 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack socket, XLR - 3F
- Max. output level: balanced: + 10 dBu, unbalanced: + 4 dBu
- Power supply: 10.5-16 V DC via plug-in mains unit
- Dimensions: 8-5/8" x 6" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: approx. 2.4 lbs.
- Transmitter type: pocket transmitter
- RF output power: typ. 30 mW
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries
- Operating time: > 8 hours
- Max. input voltage: mic 1.8 Vrms, line 2.4 Vrms
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 2-5/8" x 1"
- Weight: approx. 5.5 oz.
- Transducer: electret condenser
- Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL: 120 dB
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid