- Product 502451
Sennheiser Freeport with AT892C Headset Package
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser freePORT Instrument Wireless System comes with a bodypack transmitter, a diversity receiver, and an AT892C MicroSet Condenser Micropho...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ideal system for singing drummers or aerobic instructors.
The Sennheiser freePORT Instrument Wireless System comes with a bodypack transmitter, a diversity receiver, and an AT892C MicroSet Condenser Microphone. Combined, it's a cost-effective wireless microphone system for mobile situations where you still need quality sound production.
Sennheiser freePORT Instrument Wireless Set
Sturdiness, excellent sound, and wide dynamics are among the impressive features of the freePORT Instrument Set. The wireless system consists of a bodypack transmitter and a diversity receiver and is ideally suited for electric guitars or other instruments.
Four switchable UHF frequencies ensure interference-free operation, while diversity technology provides the highest reception quality. Also features a dynamic processor and adjustable squelch for crystal-clear sound.
Audio Technica AT892C MicroSet
The AT892C MicroSet Condenser Headworn Microphone is perfect for stage, television, and houses of worship. Inconspicuous, lightweight under-ear design doesn't interfere with stage presence and provides ultimate comfort and ultrasecure fit. With a capsule diameter of just 1/10", the Audio Technica microset provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for a secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses. The headworn mic delivers the industry-standard sound quality you've come to expect from Audio-Technica. This wireless headset microphone has a rugged construction to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production, house-of-worship, and theater settings.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 4 switchable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Diversity technology for highest reception quality
- Adjustable Squelch for undisturbed operation
- Robust metal housings
- Dynamic processor for crystal-clear sound
- Comfy, secure fit
- Minimum visibility
- Omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Super-high sound quality with maximum intelligibility and natural vocal reproduction
Whether for instruments or vocals, this wireless package can handle both. Order today!
- RF frequency range: UHF
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 4
- Switching bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Frequency response : 80-16,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1%
Audio output level (balanced): XLR, +16 dBu
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack, +10 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom
- Dimensions (Receiver) (H x W x D): 1.37" x 8.38" x 3.85" (35 x 213 x 98 mm)
- Weight (Receiver): 1.25 Lbs. (570g)
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Dimensions (Bodypack transmitter) (H x W x D): 2.36" x 3.93" x 1.18", (60 x 100 x 30 mm)
- Weight (Bodypack transmitter): 3.17 oz., (90 g) (without battery)
- Power supply (Bodypack transmitter): 9V PP3
- Element: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”44 dB (6.3mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum input sound level: 122 dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Power requirements: Voltage Range: 2.5-11V , Current Consumption: 0.1 mA typical @ 5V
- Weight: Microphone, boom & earpiece: 0.08 oz (2.4g)
- Dimensions: Microphone: 0.32" (8.1mm) long, 0.11" (2.7mm) diameter; Boom: 3.87" (98.4mm) long, 0.042" (1.07mm) diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4m)
- Accessories furnished: Two windscreens; two element covers; clothing clip; moisture guard; carrying case