- Write a Review
A more affordable option for critical listening and mix monitoring.
The Sennheiser HD 25-SP II are closed dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are a lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-1 II, featuring a simpler headband and a slightly different capsule design.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 85 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
HD 25-SP II Lightweight Headphones
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ohm
- Characteristic SPL: 100 dB +/- 2 dB
- Load rating: 0.2 W
- Contact pressure: ca. 3 N
- Weight w/o cable: 115g
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supra-aural
- Cable length: 3m
- Frequency response (headphones): 30-16000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Rugged closed dynamic headphone
- Maximum SPL 120 dB, frequency response 30 Hz to 16 kHz
- Nominal impedance 65, load rating 0.2 W. 3m steel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sennheiser HD 25-SP II Lightweight Headphones:
I found them one of the best headphones for ACTIVE DJing ever. Please believe me , I've tried a lot of headphones, from Sony to Technics. I'm also using much pricy HD-25 for studio monitoring needs, but what concerns DJing I adore only HD-25 SP. They are very light, very powerful (120 db), really attenuates ambient noise. Somebody can say that frequency response is too short (30-16hz -3db) but who needs this extra features on stage, what about sound - they sounds good and truthly - naturally to your ears. I can swear that you'll become accustomed to them from first audience, because they are well designed and will be very comfortable also they are extremely flexible!!! What can I say, my experience tells me that they are the best (more than 8 years of djing), so give them a chance:)