- Product 241467
Sennheiser HD 280 Silver Headphones
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser HD 280 Silver is a closed-back, circumaural headphone designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Headphones designed for professional DJs and FOH engineers.
The Sennheiser HD 280 Silver is a closed-back, circumaural headphone designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, an incredible 32dB of external noise attenuation and rotating, closed-back ear pieces make these headphones great for beatmixing or for use in any high-noise environment where critical monitoring is essential.
Lightweight design and soft circumaural ear pads make for a comfortable night's partying, mixing/monitoring, or extending listening. Collapsible ear cups allow for easy storage and transport.
- Accurate, linear reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Replaceable parts for long life
- Neodymium magnets for optimum sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Very good attenuation of background noise
- Lightweight design
- Comfortable fit due to soft, circumaural ear pads
- Easily replaceable, single-sided coiled cable
- Space-saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
HD 280 Silver Headphones
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102dB (IEC 268-7)
- Load rating: 500mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Contact pressure: 6N
- Weight w/o cable: 8oz (220g)
- Jack plug: 1/8"/1/4" stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min 3 ft/max 9 ft)
- Frequency response (headphones): 8Hz-25kHz
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These phones are the best for the money. Good bass responce and clear highs at a range of volumes. Much better than the Vic Furths I bought.
The overall look might be really dorky at first. But once you feel the comfort, noise cancellation, and Sound Quality A++++. These are made in Ireland, not China, Thank god. 2 year warranty is great but I would like that to be longer(10 years). I was a little mad when I got it and the plastic in the box was cracked.:(. I will definetly recommend to friends.