- Product 241473
Sennheiser HD 515 Headphones
- Write a Review
The open, dynamic HD 515 headphones are a classic all-rounder and an affordable entry point into the audiophile 500 Series. It is fitted with Sennhei...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Enjoy high accuracy sound and great comfort with this lowest-cost model in Sennheisers's audiophile 500 Series.
The open, dynamic HD 515 headphones are a classic all-rounder and an affordable entry point into the audiophile 500 Series. It is fitted with Sennheiser's innovative E.A.R technology, ensuring that the sound is accurately channeled into the ear. Overall listening pleasure is combined with outstanding wearing comfort.
- Enjoy music in a completely new way: Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (EAR) design channels the audio signal directly into your ears
- Advanced Duofol diaphragm technology almost eliminates standing waves inside the capsule
- Optimized neodymium ferrous magnet systems
- Outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions
- Long life due to easily replaceable parts
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
- Extremely comfortable, soft, crackle-free ear pads
- Bass reproduction below the human audibility threshold (15Hz)
- HD 515 headphones
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
HD 515 Headphones
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Contact pressure: 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 255g
- Jack plug: 6. mm stereo (3.5 mm Adapter)
- Transducer principle (Headphones): open, dynamic
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Cable length: 3m
- Frequency response (headphones): 14-26000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 108 dB (1 kHz and 1 Veff)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.2%
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Bought these headphones from Summit Sound in Bangor. Very comfortable for less fatigue over longer usage. Fits ears very well. Frequency response is great from what I can tell. I was hoping to find audio headphones that I could wear in a live situation that could also help protect my ears from loud volumes. Though these headphones have good isolation it could be better. But these headphones are open back instead of closed, and I knew that when I bought them. Open back headphones give you a better frequency responce while closed back headphones will give you more sound isolation. Thats somethinng to remember when trying to find studio headphones. Overall I have yet to regret buying these headphones, only thing missing is more isolation.