- J13570 000001000 J13570000001000
Sennheiser MKH40-P48 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The MKH 40-P48 cardioid RF condenser microphone delivers world-class audio with wide, linear response, incredible transient detail, and extremely low...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Especially suitable for lightly reverberant or acoustically less perfect rooms.
The MKH 40-P48 cardioid RF condenser microphone delivers world-class audio with wide, linear response, incredible transient detail, and extremely low self-noise. Utilizing Sennheiser's exclusive RF condenser technology, the MKH 40 features a unique symmetrical "push-pull" capsule that captures all the subtleties of a performance. Additionally, the MKH 40 is well-protected against electrical and magnetic interference, and immune to the effects of moisture and humidity, making it a versatile tool for either studio or field work.
- Pressure-gradient microphone with cardioid pickup pattern
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Maximum front-to-back ratio
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- 1 MKH 40, 1 MZS 40 shock mount,
- 1 MZW 41 windshield
Order this sound investment today!
MKH40-P48 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Dimensions: ˜ 25 x 153mm
Frequency response (microphone): 40HZ - 20kHz
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +-1dB
Nominal impedance: 150Î
Min. terminating impedance: 1000Î
Equivalent noise level: 12 (18) dB
Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR: 468-3 21 (27)dB
Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 134 (142)dB / 1kHz
Current consumption: 2 mA
Battery Specification: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.