- Product 241485
Sennheiser PXC 350 Yesise-Canceling Headphones
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser PXC 350 is a circumaural high-end travel headphone set with NoiseGard Advance technology for active attenuation of ambient noise.The P...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Enjoy audiophile sound, even in noisy settings.
The Sennheiser PXC 350 is a circumaural high-end travel headphone set with NoiseGard Advance technology for active attenuation of ambient noise.
The PXC 350 enables an unprecedented sound experience for people on the move, thanks to its adaptive baffle damping in combination with the patented Duofol diaphragms, which prevent unwanted partial oscillation and thus guarantee a highly natural, lifelike sound quality.
NoiseGard is an active noise compensation system which Sennheiser originally developed for use by pilots, who have to rely on good sound quality and efficient protection against ambient noise even in high-noise environments. NoiseGard actively compensates the noise, based on the physics principle of sound and counter-sound.
The PXC 350 headphones feature the NoiseGard Advance technology. This technology is a further development of the filter functions used in the original NoiseGard system, and enables even better active attenuation of ambient noise of up to 85%. It is of course also possible to use these headphones passively, i.e. without NoiseGard and without batteries.
The Sennheiser PXC 350 is foldable and is supplied complete with a practical transport case, 2 AAA batteries and audio adaptors (double mono and 6.3mm). Volume control integrated in the single-sided cable, which is detachable and replaceable, ensure maximum convenience for the user.
- Audiophile sound experience on the move: outstanding sound quality thanks to adaptive baffle damping and patented Duofol diaphragm technology
- NoiseGard Advance active noise compensation provides optimum protection against ambient noise (up to 85.0%)
- Comfortable fit and high level of passive ambient noise attenuation thanks to circumaural ear pads and padded headband made of top quality materials
- Practical volume control integrated in the cable
- Ideal for people on the move: comfortable, sturdy and foldable headphone design
- Audio transmission always works—even in passive mode and without the batteries
- Ideal for use with in-flight entertainment systems, MP3 players and all other portable and stationary audio equipment
- Top quality materials and replaceable ear pads and cable for long service life
- Comes with full accessories: transport case, 2 audio adaptors (in-flight entertainment and 6.3mm), 2 AAA batteries
- 2-year warranty
- Headphone design: Headband set
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Weight w/o cable: 230g
- Frequency response (headphones): 8-28.000 Hz
- Attenuation (passive): up to 32dB
- NoiseGard noise compensation: up to 18dB (NG Advance)
- Impedance: 150/750 Ohms
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.1%
Sound pressure level (SPL): 108 dB SPL
- Power supply: two AAA batteries
- Operating time: Up to 40 hours
- Cable length: 1.4 m single-sided, with integrated volume control, replaceable
- Connector: 3.5mm, right-angled
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These headphones have excellent sound reproduction and fit completely around my average size/shape ears without touching or pressing on them, which makes them completely confortable for extended use, such as on long flight. The headband is cushioned and comfortable as well (I clip my Ipod Nano to it). The phones are sturdy/durable/well-constructed. The noise-cancelling helps but isn't as effective as I had hoped.