- #620174 000532000 620174000532000
Sennheiser SK 500 G3 Compact Bodypack Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
The Senheiser SK 500 G3 Compact Bodypack Transmitter gives you the option of lowering the RF output power which helps immensely when simultaneously o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A convenient bodypack transmitter with professional features for clearer results.
The Senheiser SK 500 G3 Compact Bodypack Transmitter gives you the option of lowering the RF output power which helps immensely when simultaneously operating a large number of wireless systems. This Sennheiser transmitter also offers wireless sync to link up a compatible G3 receiver automatically with a simple push of a button. The transmitter's revised backlit display provides a wealth of useful information at a glance, even on the darkest of stages.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 protective pouch
- 2 batteries
- Operating instructions
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680 (max. 20 presets)
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): > 8h
- Sound pressure level Input voltage range: 1.8V line
- Input voltage range: max. 3.0V eff line
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 82mm(W) x 64mm(H) x 24mm(D)
- Weight (Transmitter): 160g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.