- Product 620170
Sennheiser SKM 300-835 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser SKM 300-835 G3 Wireless Transmitter gives you both power and control. With new features such as a convenient menu interface, vivid gra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A quality microphone and transmitter in one with programmable mute button, receiver sync, and more.
The Sennheiser SKM 300-835 G3 Wireless Transmitter gives you both power and control. With new features such as a convenient menu interface, vivid graphic display, and programmable mute button this handheld Sennheiser transmitter makes it easy to concentrate on your own performance. Program the transmitter's mute button to support push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and more if you choose. The Sennheiser SKM 300-835 G3 is designed for absolute reliability and impressive sound.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SKM 300-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
- Operating instructions
Get impressive sound with this excellent handheld mic/transmitter. Order today!
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: max. 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): >8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): W=50mm, H=265mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2.1 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.