- 620176 000529000 620176000529000
Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 Wireless Handheld Transmitter offers high RF transmission power for extra-reliable reception. Even more impressive is t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A dynamic, supercardioid mic with high RF transmission power for reception you can rely on.
The Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 Wireless Handheld Transmitter offers high RF transmission power for extra-reliable reception. Even more impressive is the sound of the highly feedback-resistant supercardioid microphone capsule. With German-engineered components from stage-tested technology, the Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 Wireless Transmitter is made for performances that leave a lasting impression.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SKM 500-945 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 protective pouch
- 2 batteries
Order an SKM 500-945 G3 wireless today and enjoy the freedom to move around the stage.
SKM 500-945 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
RF output power: 10/30mW
Operating time (transmitter): > 8h
Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
pickup pattern: supercardioid
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(L)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.