- 620199 000529000 620199000529000
Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Monitor System Transmitter Only
- Write a Review
The Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 monitoring system takes wireless monitoring to the next level. The in-ear stereo transmitter has an integrated 5-band eq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In-ear monitor for accurate sound and professional performance.
The Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 monitoring system takes wireless monitoring to the next level. The in-ear stereo transmitter has an integrated 5-band equalizer for extra sound control. Pass-through sockets for the audio signal enable the audio feed from a console to be routed to other devices in the chain, simplifying your setup. The enhanced audio frequency response of 25 to 15,000 Hz means the performers hear the most accurate sound possible from this in-ear wireless monitor system. The enhanced frequency bank system reserves up to 16 compatible frequencies to maintain a crisp, clear sound. An Ethernet port allows for connection to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer-this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems. The Sennheiser SR 300 IEM has an Auto-Lock function that avoids accidental setting changes. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remote-controlled, with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software built in the stereo transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- Operating instructions
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX Compander for crystal-clear sound
- Mute function
- Integrated 5-band graphic equalizer
Order today and put the mix right in your ear.
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- RF output power: 10/30 mW switchable
- RF frequency range: 516 to 865 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 16
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0,9%
Frequency response (headphones): 25 to 15000 Hz
- In compliance with: 15 mW: ETS 300422, ETS 300454; 100 mW: ETS 301 489-1 / -2; FCC Part 74.861 / CANADA RSS-123
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Audio-XLR connector: 2x XLR/Jack
- Input voltage range: + 22 dBu max
- Headphone connector: > 100 mW (32 Ohm)
- Dimensions: 8.4"H x 8"W x 1.7"D
- Weight: 2.1lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Recording
Comments about Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Monitor System Transmitter Only:
This in ear monitor system is great. Very easy to setup. All you have to is run it out of the auxiliary out of your mixer into the in of the transmitter, which has a universal input so you can use a quarter inch, or an XLR cable. The only trouble i had with this was syncing the receiver to it but it describes how to do that in the manual. The only negative thing i have to say about this system is that i'm one of two people who use this in my band. The others use traditional stage monitors. When i turn the volume up on the in ear monitor, it takes away from the other monitors we use, so i would suggest if you buy this, talk to your band mates and see if they would want to buy it along with you. Also make sure to get quality headphones to go along with this. I use (and recommend) ultimate ears triplefi 10's and it sounds perfect. These will make your harmonies perfect! Great buy.