- #H79726 000001000 H79726000001000
Sennheiser XSW 72-A Wireless Instrument Set
- Write a Review
When you need room to perform with your instrument, the only option is to go wireless. The XSW 72-A Instrument Set is part of the XS series of wirele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enhanced wireless instrument technology that will give you the ultimate freedom on stage.
When you need room to perform with your instrument, the only option is to go wireless. The XSW 72-A Instrument Set is part of the XS series of wireless sets from Sennheiser, one of the industry's renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 72-A Instrument Set features a compact bodypack transmitter and a 1/4" instrument cable that will give you natural sound reproduction and connects your instrument directly to the bodypack transmitter - giving you the freedom to move wherever you want on stage. With 2.4GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver and 10mW of output, the XSW 72-A Instrument Set will have you performing from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the Cl 1 instrument cable (1/4"), SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for instruments with a jack socket
- 1/4" Instrument cable, and compact bodypack transmitter provide wireless freedom for you and your instrument
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
Take your instrument' performance to the next level, with the pure mobile clarity of the XSW 72-A Set today.
XSW 72-A Wireless Instrument Set
- SK 20 Bodypack Transmitter Specs:
RF output power: 10mW
AF frequency response: 60Hz - 16kHz, Line input | 100Hz - 16kHz, Mic input
AF input: 3.5 mm jack
Nom. Input voltage (Mic/Line): 0.5 Vrms/1.8 Vrms (Mic/Line) at -30dB gain
Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
Operating time: up to 10 hours
Dimensions: 2-5/8" — 3-3/4" — 15/16"
Weight: 0.21 lb.
EM10 Receiver Specs:
Receiver principle: True Diversity
Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3Î¼V at 52dBa rms S/N
Adjacent channel rejection: ‰ 60dB
Intermodulation rejection: ‰ 50dB
Blocking: ‰ 65dB
AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1„4'' (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
Dimensions: 7-7/8" — 1-5/8" — 5"
Weight: 1.6 lb.
Cl 1 instrument cable (1/4"), SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Solid system, good sound
- Time consuming setup
- Anytime you play guitar!
Comments about Sennheiser XSW 72-A Wireless Instrument Set:
Well I figured I'd review since there aren't any. Always played sub-par cheap systems. Decided to upgrade but not break the bank. This brand was highly recommended to me from the guitarist in 9Electric, so I gave it a shot. WOW what a good purchase. Lots of channels and options to get the best sound and clearest signal from your guitar. Can be time consuming to setup if you're used to just pressing the power button like me. But if you're tech savy it should be no issue. Took about 5hrs of playing and adjusting to get my perfect setup. Experience may vary. Would give 5/5 if it just had a metal body pack (avaliable with the more expensive model)
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Sennheiser XSW 72-A Wireless Instrument Set:
I have a Sennheiser Wirelessw head set going on 10+ - years still going strong no problems.