- 270935 000000000 270935000000000
Shure 515SBG-18XF Gooseneck Push-To-Talk Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure 515SBG-18XF microphone is a low-impedance dynamic microphone designed to be mounted on flexible goosenecks or fixed pips. Optimized frequen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low handling noise and clear speech reproduction.
The Shure 515SBG-18XF microphone is a low-impedance dynamic microphone designed to be mounted on flexible goosenecks or fixed pips. Optimized frequency response and a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern makes it ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. The 515SBG-18XF is also recommended for use as talkback or cuing microphones in TV, film, and recording studios. Because of its low impedance, the Shure 515SBG-18XF microphone will retain its level and response characteristics even when long lengths of cable are used. The gooseneck mic features a push-to-talk button and includes a four-conductor cable (two conductors shielded). Includes 18" gooseneck and 1-3/4 in. (44.4 mm) diameter mounting flange.
- Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern symmetrical about axis
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Tough diecast locking grille and handle
- Built-in push-to-talk button controls microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
- 18 in. (45.7 cm) gooseneck, hex wrench, and mounting flange supplied
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
515SBG-18XF Gooseneck Push-To-Talk Microphone
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound
- at rear of microphone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
- Impedance: 150 Ohms rated (180 Ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: ”57.0 dBV/Pa* (0.14 mV)
- (*1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on RED cable relative to BLACK cable lead
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), plastic jacketed
- Cable Length: 51 in. (1.3 m)
- Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille
- and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions (Length x diameter): 6.5" x 1.5" (16.5 x 3.75 cm)
- Net weight: 27.8 oz. (787 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.