- 270936 000000000 270936000000000
Shure 515SDX Handheld Locking On-Off Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure Model 515SDX is a dual-impedance, cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic microphone that is suitable for speech pickup in schools, churches, and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For standmounted or handheld use.
The Shure Model 515SDX is a dual-impedance, cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic microphone that is suitable for speech pickup in schools, churches, and meeting rooms. Its unidirectional polar pattern greatly reduces feedback. The 515SDX mic includes a locking ON/OFF switch and an internal impedance selection socket mounted on the XLR connector for switching between high and low impedance. A slip-in swivel adapter is supplied for stand-mounted use.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and reduces wear
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2 year warranty
- Lockable On/Off switch
- Dual impedance selectable by internal socket
- Slip-in swivel adapter for stand-mounted use
- Three-pin professional audio connector
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Impedance: LO Z: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (270 ohms actual) for connection to inputs rated low impedance; HI Z: Microphone impedance is "High" for connections to high-impedance microphone inputs.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL LO Z: 56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV); HI Z: 37.5 dBV/Pa (14 mV)
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 in both HI Z and LO Z modes
- Switch: Built-in ON/OFF switch, lockplate to lock switch ON
- Connector: Three-pin professional (male XLR) type
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Swivel Adapter: Positive action, break-resistant, adjustable through 180 degrees, slip-out removal for handheld use, designed for mounting on stand with 5/8 in. 27 thread
- Case: Platinum beige enamel die casting with platinum beige die-cast grille and stainless steel screen
- Net Weight: 315 grams (11.1 oz)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.