- #270937 004000000 270937004000000
Shure 522 Desktop Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
The Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for the desktop environment.
The Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise -- the type of noise generated by other dispatchers working nearby, by ventilating equipment, or by office machines in the same area. The mic also eliminates or reduces feedback in public address paging applications.
- Dual impedance(19 to 300 ohms or High)
- lmpedance change switch for convenient change-over
- Finger-tip control bar (locking or non-locking action) to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit
- Long-life switch to satisfy rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case
- Adjustable microphone height
- Dependability -- under all operating conditions
- Conversion kit available for Monitor/Transmit switching
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 60 to 11,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional) - uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (260 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Switch is in high-impedance position as supplied.
- Sensitivity (AT 1,000 HZ): Open Circuit Voltage*: Low ”57.0 (1.3 mV); High ”38.5 dB (12 mV) (*1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Switch: Press-to-Talk Switch - locking or nonlocking operation to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit. Microphone circuit normally shorted in both high and low impedance; impedance Selection Switch: Double-pole double- throw slide switch in microphone base to provide either high- or low-impedance operation
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Cable: 2.1 m (7 ft) four-conductor, two conductors shielded non-detachable
- Case: Two-tone gray ARMO-DUR with dull-chrome-plated steel screen
- Net Weight: 1 Ib 10 oz (736 grams)
- Shipping Weight: 2 Ib 4 oz (1020 grams)