- 270937 000000000 270937000000000
Shure 522 Desktop Microphone
- Write a Review
The Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for the desktop environment.
The Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise -- the type of noise generated by other dispatchers working nearby, by ventilating equipment, or by office machines in the same area. The mic also eliminates or reduces feedback in public address paging applications.
- Dual impedance(19 to 300 ohms or High)
- lmpedance change switch for convenient change-over
- Finger-tip control bar (locking or non-locking action) to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit
- Long-life switch to satisfy rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case
- Adjustable microphone height
- Dependability -- under all operating conditions
- Conversion kit available for Monitor/Transmit switching
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
522 Desktop Microphone
- Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 60 to 11,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional) - uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
Impedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (260 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Switch is in high-impedance position as supplied.
Sensitivity (AT 1,000 HZ): Open Circuit Voltage*: Low ”57.0 (1.3 mV); High ”38.5 dB (12 mV) (*1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
Switch: Press-to-Talk Switch - locking or nonlocking operation to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit. Microphone circuit normally shorted in both high and low impedance; impedance Selection Switch: Double-pole double- throw slide switch in microphone base to provide either high- or low-impedance operation
Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
Cable: 2.1 m (7 ft) four-conductor, two conductors shielded non-detachable
Case: Two-tone gray ARMO-DUR with dull-chrome-plated steel screen
Net Weight: 1 Ib 10 oz (736 grams)
Shipping Weight: 2 Ib 4 oz (1020 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.