- 270941 000000000 270941000000000
Shure 562 Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure Model 562 is a noise canceling dynamic microphone designed for voice applications in fixed-station paging and radio communications. It prov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clear speech in noisy environments.
The Shure Model 562 is a noise canceling dynamic microphone designed for voice applications in fixed-station paging and radio communications. It provides highly intelligible speech communication where high volume background noise is present. The 562 has a smooth response and is ruggedly constructed to withstand a wide range of humidities and temperatures. With its standard 5/8"-27 thread mount, the 562 will attach directly to boom or a gooseneck with the cable concealed inside (gooseneck not included).
The frequency response and noise canceling characteristics of the Shure 562 make it ideal for language labs, paging applications in noisy environments and base station communications. It is also recommended as a talkback or cueing microphone in TV, film, and recording studios. The 562 mic's low impedance allows long lengths of cable to be used without affecting level or response characteristics.
- Excellent response for voice reproduction
- Noise canceling design
- Low impedance
- Rugged construction
- Withstands wide range of temperatures and humidities
- Mounts on gooseneck( not included) and lockable with Allen setscrew (Allen wrench supplied)
562 Gooseneck Microphone
- Type: Noise canceling Dynamic
Frequency Response: 100 to 6,000 Hz
Impedance: 150 Ohms, rated (180 Ohms, actual). Designed for connection to inputs rated 19 to 300 Ohms.
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage... -64 dBV/Pa (0.6 mV) (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on the white cable lead relative to the black lead.
Cable: 1.2m (4 ft.), non-detachable, two-conductor shielded
Stand Thread: Suitable for mounting on stand or gooseneck with 5/8" -27 thread.
Case: Silver and black aluminum with stainless steel grille
Net Weight: 4.5 oz (128 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.