- Product 270196
Shure A15TG Tone Generator
- Write a Review
The Shure A15TG has a recessed on/off switch and 3-pin XLR audio connector. Removable end cap allows easy battery installation and removal. Can also ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Battery-powered 700Hz signal source that can be used to troubleshoot low-impedance, balanced-line microphone inputs.
The Shure A15TG has a recessed on/off switch and 3-pin XLR audio connector. Removable end cap allows easy battery installation and removal. Can also tolerate phantom power or a short circuit in the line it is driving. Built-in short-circuit protection allows normal operation to resume after a short is removed.
The A15TG tone generator can operate continuously for approximately 1000 hours on one 1.5V alkaline battery. To conserve battery power, make sure the on/off switch is in the off position when the A15TG is not in use.
- Battery-powered 700Hz signal source
- Used to troubleshoot low-impedance, balanced-line mic inputs
- Recessed on/off switch
- 3-pin XLR audio connector
- Easy battery installation and removal
- Can tolerate phantom power or a short circuit
- Built-in short-circuit protection
- 1,000 hours continuous operation on one 1.5V alkaline battery