- Product H95322
Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
The BLX88 receiver is two receivers in a single lightweight, durable ABS polymer chassis. It has a smaller footprint than previous receivers, and fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual receiver from a leading manufacturer.
The BLX88 receiver is two receivers in a single lightweight, durable ABS polymer chassis. It has a smaller footprint than previous receivers, and features an enhanced group and channel scan. Equipped with true diversity and a rugged build quality, this easy to use dual wireless receiver brings unprecedented quality into this price range.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
Order today and clean up your mixing table.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver:
This is for my girlfriend who plays flute. She's very happy with it. I was surprised how easy it was to set this up. Had sound out in a couple minutes and the tone is very good with the Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone and Shure Bodypack Transmitter combo. Also sounds good for guitar or ukulele using the Shure WA-304 Instrument Cable into the bodypack.