- Product 270925
Shure EZG / 12 Easyflex Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
The EZG/12 Easyflex miniature gooseneck condenser microphone is the perfect choice to capture speech and vocals in environments where quality, value ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clear speech reproduction and easy to position.
The EZG/12 Easyflex miniature gooseneck condenser microphone is the perfect choice to capture speech and vocals in environments where quality, value and budget are primary considerations. The EZG/12 features a 12" flexible gooseneck section for ease in accurate positioning, an attached preamp with an XLR connector, and a cardioid polar pattern for reduced pickup of side noise.
The Shure Easyflex EZG can be mounted on podiums, pulpits, or conference tables and has a charcoal gray finish for an unobtrusive appearance. Includes a matching slip-on foam windscreen, and a locking flange mount. The EZG microphone is also available with an 18" gooseneck length for greater positioning range.
- Single gooseneck section near microphone base for easy orientation of the microphone
- Tubular preamp body sized to fit many standard accessories.
- Slide-on windscreen
- Advanced RF filtering
EZG / 12 Easyflex Gooseneck Microphone
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance (at 1 kHz): Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1 V/Pascal*): -45.7 dB (20.0 mV)
- (*1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohm load): 129 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted at 1kohm load): 29 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced to 94 dB SPL): 29 dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kohm Load): 100.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1
- kohm load): -12.0 dBV (0.25 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range:
- -18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degrees F to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions (length x Diameter): 12" x .46" (305 x 11.68 mm)