- Product 270927
Shure EZO Easyflex Overhead Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure EZO Easyflex Miniature Condenser Overhead Microphone is the perfect choice to reinforce choirs and performance groups in recording or sound...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality overhead that won't bust your budget.
The Shure EZO Easyflex Miniature Condenser Overhead Microphone is the perfect choice to reinforce choirs and performance groups in recording or sound reinforcement environments where quality, value, and budget are primary considerations. The Shure EZO Easyflex Overhead Mic features a cardioid polar pattern for reduced pickup of side noise, a flexible wire form for accurate and stable positioning when suspension mounting to a ceiling, a 30-foot cable with in-line preamplification, and a matching slip-on windscreen. Phantom Power Required. Available in charcoal gray or white for unobtrusive placement in most surroundings.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- White or Charcoal Gray finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Flexible wire form for ease of aiming
- In-line preamp reduces visible size of microphone
- Slide on windscreen
- Advanced RF filtering
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance (at 1 kHz): Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1 V/Pascal*): -45.0 dB (5.62 mV)
- (*1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohm load): 129 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted at 1kohm load): 29 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced to 94 dB SPL): 29 dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kohm Load): 100.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1
- kohm load): -12.0 dBV (0.25 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range:
- -18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degrees F to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions (capsule length x diemeter): 1.9" x .33" (48.6 x 8.4 mm)