- J66232 000001000 J66232000001000
Shure GLXD14R Advanced Wireless System with MX153 Headworn Microphone
- Write a Review
The GLXD14R/MX53 Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family. It is a professional-level wireless system that is ideal for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lavalier wireless system with microphone, transmitter, receiver, spare battery and accessories.
The GLXD14R/MX53 Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family. It is a professional-level wireless system that is ideal for business presenters, broadcasters and everything from auctioneers to square-dance callers.
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, MX153T omnidirectional condenser microphone (tan) with windscreens, collar clip and protective pouch; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Delivers exceptional digital audio clarity
- Rack mount receiver
- Frequency manager system features intelligent rechargeability
- Seamless operation for multi-system worship, education and music applications
- Offers up to nine compatible systems with Frequency Manager
- Powered by Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Professional wireless with everything you need. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Line of sight: 200'
- Obstructions: 100'
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Headset
- Switches: On/off and mute
- Type: Lithium rechargeable
- Life: 16 hours
- Construction: Cast Metal
- Width: 3.5 in.
- Height: 2.5 in.
- Receiver construction: Steel
- Width: 1.7 in.
- Height: 7.8 in.
- Depth: 6.4 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Rackmountable: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.