- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KSM8 Dualdyne Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- J31936 004001000 J31936004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone, the premium KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Vocal Dynamic Microphone is a groundbreaking feat of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Groundbreaking dynamic handheld mic with dual-diaphragm technology.
As the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone, the premium KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Vocal Dynamic Microphone is a groundbreaking feat of engineering design. Meticulously crafted for revolutionary vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement control for world-class live performance in top-tier professional venues.
Featuring the single purest cardioid polar pattern that Shure has developed to date, the patented Dualdyne cartridge of the KSM8 virtually eliminates proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection while providing sound professionals the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing, along with the reliability of dynamic microphone feedback control. The live performance dynamic microphone that only Shure could make.
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dual-diaphragm dynamic
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Stage, Studio
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Swivel adapter
- Power supply: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.