- Write a Review
The Shure MX410 Microflex Miniature Gooseneck Microphone is flexible in more ways than one. The MX410 delivers unsurpassed style and performance for boardrooms, conference rooms, podiums, and similar applications. It is fully compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems. Also available wireless, with 5" gooseneck, supercardioid polar pattern, single color light ring, desktop or mounted for the perfect fit for your conferencing installation.
A compatible MX400DP Microflex desktop mic base is sold separately.
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Bi-color status indicator
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved Radio Frequency filtering
- 10 inch (254 mm) gooseneck
- Includes surface mount preamp, rubber isolation rings, wing nut, cap, 5 pin XLR-F connector, snap-fit foam windscreen
MX410/C Microflex Mini 10" Gooseneck Mic
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
Output Configuration: Active balanced
Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):”35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm load) 121 dB
Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28 dB SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
Dynamic Range (1 Kohm load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): ”8 dBV (0.4 V)
Polarity: 5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (‰¤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (‰¤1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
Mute Switch Attenuation: ”50 dB minimum
Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18”57 degrees C (0”135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29”74 degrees C (-20”165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0”95%
Power Requirements: 48”52 VDC phantom, 8.0 mA
Net Weight: 0.068 lbs (0.054 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.