- J21510 000000000 J21510000000000
Shure MX410LP Microflex Mini 10" Gooseneck Mic Supercardioid
- Write a Review
Part of Shure's commitment to sound reinforcement products appropriate to business presentation, Microflex® Modular Gooseneck microphones deliver uns...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Podium microphone with gooseneck.
Part of Shure's commitment to sound reinforcement products appropriate to business presentation, Microflex® Modular Gooseneck microphones deliver unsurpassed style, flexibility and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Low profile and high quality, the MX410LP featurees a 10" gooseneck and a high quality microphone element for excellent signal strength and intelligibility. Fully compatible with SLX® Wireless Systems when used with MX890 Wireless Desktop Base.
- Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
Order today and simplify your conferences and presentations.
MX410LP Microflex Mini 10" Gooseneck Mic Supercardioid
- Type Condenser (electret bias)
Frequency Response 50 to 17000 Hz
lmpedance EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
48 to 52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.