- Product 600331
Shure PG48 6-Pack Mic Kit
- Write a Review
The Shure PG48 Microphone Pack includes two Shure PG48 Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-packs, six 20' Lo-Z Microphone cables, and one 6-Space Microphone B...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For schools, churches, or presenters who need to travel with easy-to-replace, durable, vocal mics
The Shure PG48 Microphone Pack includes two Shure PG48 Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-packs, six 20' Lo-Z Microphone cables, and one 6-Space Microphone Bag.
PG48 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PG48 mic lets you capture the imagination of your audience so you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PG48 microphone has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Lo-Z Microphone cables
This Lo-Z Microphone 20' cable is durable, flexible, and black. It features XLR connectors - male plug on one end, female on the other.
6-Space Microphone Bag
The 6-Space Microphone Bag is a fully padded nylon carrying case that securely holds 6 mics. Includes a zippered pouch that holds cables and other gear and has an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended - tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 314 g (11.1 oz) Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
- Includes: Microphone Clips, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapters, Storage Bags