- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PG58 6-Pack Mic and Stand Kit
- Write a Review
- Product 600335
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PG58 Mic and Stand 6-Pack includes two Shure PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-packs, six 20' Lo-Z Microphone cables, and six Tripod Boom Mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For schools, churches, or anyone who needs several affordable, durable, mics optimized for spoken word with stands.
The Shure PG58 Mic and Stand 6-Pack includes two Shure PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-packs, six 20' Lo-Z Microphone cables, and six Tripod Boom Microphone Stands.
PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PG48 mic lets you capture the imagination of your audience so you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PG48 microphone has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Lo-Z Microphone cable
This Lo-Z Microphone 20' cable is durable, flexible, and black. It features XLR connectors - male plug on one end, female on the other.
Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
This Tripod Boom Microphone Stand safely and securely maintains the position you set for your microphone to capture the perfect sound -- in the studio or during live performance. Stand features die-cast metal clutches and non-skid legs that keep the stand where you set it. Boom adjusts from 1" - 23". Height adjusts 40" - 67".
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Includes: Microphone Clips, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapters, Storage Bags
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -53 dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 321 g (11.3 oz) Packaged: 908 g (2 lb)