One unit that can handle your vocal and your instrument.
The Shure Performance Gear PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver is extremely versatile and can be the central component in a variety of configurations for handheld, guitar, headset, and presentation applications. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Up to 8 compatible systems
- 1/4" and XLR output
- Internal antenna diversity
- LED indicates signal strength
Order today and enjoy the reliability and performance of a Shure system.
PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kOhms
- Audio Output Level Reference (±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): —19 dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): —5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: —105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.3in. x 4. in. x 1.5 in (368 mm x 116 mm x 40 mm)
- Weight: 15.1 oz (429 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: 12—18 VDC at 320mA supplied by external power supply