- H68489 000000000 H68489000000000
Shure PGXD14/85 Digital Wireless System with WL185 Lavalier Mic
- Write a Review
This PGXD 14/85 Digital Wireless System includes a PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter with WL185 Lavalier Microphone and a PGXD4 Wireless Receiver. The PGX D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A condenser lavalier mic with bodypack transmitter and receiver for 200' of wireless freedom.
This PGXD 14/85 Digital Wireless System includes a PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter with WL185 Lavalier Microphone and a PGXD4 Wireless Receiver. The PGX Digital Vocal Wireless System adds the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the renowned PGX line of Shure wireless products. Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state of the art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
The rugged PGXD1 bodypack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
The PGDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The WL185 is recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of the included windscreen is highly recommended. It has a pickup angle of 130 degrees.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter with WL185 Lavalier Microphone
- Cardioid condenser lavalier microphone for general purpose sound reinforcement
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200" (60m) operating range
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Low-profile bodypack, easily clips onto belts or clothing
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1„4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- Houses of Worship
- Small Theaters
- Schools/Lecture Halls
- PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- WL185 Lavalier Microphone
- Tie clip
- Padded carrying case
- 2 AA batteries
Move around without losing the quality of sound. Order this digital wireless system today. Order now!
PGXD14/85 Digital Wireless System with WL185 Lavalier Mic
- PGXD1 transmitter
Audio input level: +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gain
Gain adjustment range: 26dB
Input impedance: 1MÎ
RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 108mm x 64mm x 19mm (4.25"x 2.50" x 0.75")
Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteries
Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Î load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Î load): +10 dBV
Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
Pin 2: Audio
Pin 3: No Audio
Red: 2dB below clip
Amber: 12dB below clip
Green: 50dB below clip
Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
WL185 Lavalier Microphone
Type: Condenser (electret bias)
Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000Hz
Output Impedance: 1800Î
Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5 dBV/Pa
Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130.5 dB SPL
Output Noise (A-weighted): WL185: 28.0 dB SPL
Dynamic Range: 102.5dB
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1
Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Well Made Mic Clip
Comments about Shure PGXD14/85 Digital Wireless System with WL185 Lavalier Mic:
We ordered this unit for our Church after first trying a cheaper unit and not being satisfied with the quality. It was well worth spending the extra money on this unit. It has a clear sound that rivals our wired mics and can be pushed to high levels with very little feedback problems.
Although there are higher priced wireless systems out there this one delivers a clear sound without feedback problems despite being used around 7 floor monitors so there was no need to look for anything else. We also have a Shure SM58 wireless hand held mic that we have used for many years that is hard to distinguish from our wired hand held mics. Shure you have done a great job again
on this one.