- Product H68495
Shure PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Mic
- Write a Review
The PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Mic is designed to meet the needs of the traveling performer by pairing an industry-standard handheld c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Takes one of Shure's most popular condenser vocal mics and turns it into a wireless mic with a 200' operating range.
The PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Mic is designed to meet the needs of the traveling performer by pairing an industry-standard handheld condenser vocal microphone with an exceptional transmitter for use with Shure's PGXD Wireless System.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound.
A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise.
Besides the SM86 microphone and PGXD2 handheld transmitter you also get a padded carrying case and a microphone clip.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200" (60m) operating range
- 10dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
- Audio Input Level:
- +2 dBV maximum at “10dB position
- “8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions including SM58 cartridge: 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- Weight: 290g (10.2oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: > 8 hours (alkaline)
- Transducer Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150? at 1 kHz
- Recommended minimum load impedance: 600?
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz):
- Open Circuit Voltage: -50 dBV/Pa (3.15 mV)
- (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Clipping Level: 1000? Load at 1,000Hz: +3 dBV (1.41V)
- Maximum SPL (at 1,000Hz): 1000 ? load (1% THD): 147 dB
- Self-Noise: 23dB typical, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (1000 ?): 124dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 71dB at 94dB SPL (IEC 651)*
- *S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted.
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector
- Power: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio
- Case: Dark gray enamel-painted steel with matte-finished silver colored steel grille
- Net Weight: 278g (9.8oz)
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating: -18 to 60 C (0 to 135 F) (relative humidity >90%)
- Storage: -29 to 74 C (-20 to 165 F) (relative humidity >80%)