- J15014 000000000 J15014000000000
Shure PSM 300 Four Port Antenna Combiner PA411
- Write a Review
The Shure PA411 Antenna Combiner distributes DC power and RF signal for up to four Shure PSM 300 transmitters. The compact half-rack system significa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Distributes DC power and RF signal for PSM 300 series wireless monitoring systems.
The Shure PA411 Antenna Combiner distributes DC power and RF signal for up to four Shure PSM 300 transmitters. The compact half-rack system significantly reduces the number of antennas and power supplies needed when using multiple systems.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Main RF output connector connects to any antenna with a BNC connector
- RF LED indicators display signal present and signal overload per input
- Power output distributes DC power to PSM transmitters (accessory power cable required)
- Features a front panel power switch
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.