- #J50995 000002000 J50995000002000
Shure PSM 300 Twin Pack Pro
- Write a Review
This PSM 300 Twin Pack includes two PSM 300 wireless bodypack receivers, two pairs of SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones and the PSM 300 wireless tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Personal wireless monitoring for two.
This PSM 300 Twin Pack includes two PSM 300 wireless bodypack receivers, two pairs of SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones and the PSM 300 wireless transmitter—the ideal monitoring solution for up to two performers.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Two PSM 300 wireless bodypack receivers
- Two pairs of SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones
- PSM 300 wireless transmitter
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.