- Product 270963
Shure PSM 700 P7TR Wireless Personal Monitor System without Earphones
- Write a Review
The PSM 700 P7TR Wireless Personal Monitor System from the PSM 700 series offers advanced controls and features that make it easy to quickly locate ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hear your own custom mix with a clarity you've never heard before.
The PSM 700 P7TR Wireless Personal Monitor System from the PSM 700 series offers advanced controls and features that make it easy to quickly locate and lock in the clearest frequency, prevent distortion and minimize the number of antennas required to send mixes. The PSM 700 P7TR System consists of the P7T Wireless Transmitter and the P7R Wireless Bodypack Receiver. (Earphones sold separately)
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- UHF operation
- Stereo or MixMode control for custom monitor mixes
- 32 user-selectable frequencies per system
- Up to 16 compatible frequencies for 16 different mixes.
- Frequency compatible with all Shure Wireless systems (country dependent).
- MPX Stereo audio transmission
- Switchable high-frequency boost on P7R
- +4 dBu and ”10 dBV input level select switch on P7T.
- Electronically balanced, combined 1/4-in. and XLR connectors on P7T can be used with balanced or unbalanced outputs.
- Volume and Balance dials on the P7R Receiver.
- Internal linear power supply on P7T, switchable between 120 VAC and 230 VAC.
- Peak transmitter modulation limiter with fixed threshold and modulation limit indicators.
- Loop out connectors on P7T for multiple mix setups and easy installation.
- Tone-Key squelch.
- Half-rack chassis on P7T complete with mounting hardware.
- All metal construction on P7T and P7R.
- Headphone monitor on P7T for local listening.
- Earphones reduce ambient sound levels by sealing off the ear canal (Earphones sold separately)
- P7T Wireless Transmitter
- Built-in audio limiter
- Internal power supply
- 1/2 rack space
- Remotable/combinable antennas
- LED Indicators: 8-segment input level; Frequency group
- Operating Controls: Input level knob; Operating mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode); Earphone volume knob; Channel selector; Group select switch
- P7R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Frequency locator
- Dynamic overload protection
- LED Indicators: Power; Radio Frequency reception; Low battery
- Operating Controls: Operating Mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode); Volume knob; Balance knob; Defeatable limiter; High-frequency boost; Channel selector; Group select switch
PSM 700 P7TR Wireless Personal Monitor System without Earphones
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 524 - 865 MHz (Available frequencies vary, depending on applicable regulations in the country where the system is used)
Operating Range: 90 m (300 ft.), under optimum environmental conditions
Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15k Hz (+0, ”3 dB @1 kHz); earphone dependent
Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
Spurious Rejection: 80 dB typical
Total Harmonic Distortion (@1 kHz): 0.8% typical (Ref. _35 kHz deviation)
Modulation: FM ±35 kHz deviation (nominal), MPX Stereo
Channel Separation: 35 dB typical
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB typical (A-weighted)
Operating Temperature: ”7 Degrees C to +49 degrees C (+20 degrees F to 120 degrees F)
NOTE: Electrical safety approval is based on a maximum ambient
temperature of 35degrees C.
Battery Life: 4”6 hours, volume dependent
Polarity: P7T audio inputs to P7R audio outputs: Non-inverting; XLR: pin 2 positive with respect to pin 3; 1/4 in TRS: Tip positive with respect to ring
P7R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
RF Sensitivity: 0.7V typical
Image Rejection: 70 dB typical
Spurious Rejection: 60 dB typical
Squelch Threshold: 4V typical
Antenna Input Impedance: 50 ohms typical
Antenna: External, threaded connector
Power Requirements: 9 V battery (alkaline recommend)
Battery Life: 4-6 hours, volume dependent
Audio Output Connector: 3.5 mm Stereo (Left = tip, Right = ring, Ground = sleeve)
Minimum Load Impedance: 16 ohms
Net Weight: 0.52 lbs. (023 kg)
Overall Dimensions: 1.070" X 2.540" X 3.350" (27.18 X 64.52 X 85.09 mm)
RF Output Power: 100 mW (+20 dBm) typical conducted, U.S.A. and Canada
(varies with other countries)
Modulation Limiter: Internal peak limiter (>10:1 compression)
Antenna: External whip, 50 _ BNC connector
Power Requirements: P7T: 90”120 VAC, 50/60 Hz; EP7T: 220”240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
NOTE: This product is not disconnected from the mains power supply when the power switch is in the OFF position.
Current: 115 mA maximum at 120 VAC; 55 mA maximum at 230 VAC
Fuse: P7T: 90”120 VAC, 160 mA/250 V (SLO-BLO); EP7T: 220”240 VAC, 80 mA/250 V time delay 5mm X 20mm
Dimensions: 1-3/4 in X 7-3/4 in X 9-1/2 in. (44.5 X 196.8 X 241.3 mm)
Net Weight: 3 lb. 4.8 oz. (1.497 kg)