- Product 501730
Shure SLX14/84 Lav Wireless System
- Write a Review
This Shure SLX Wireless Lavalier System includes a Shure SLX4 Diversity Receiver, a Shure WL184 Lavalier Condenser Microphone, and a Shure SLX1 Bodyp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smart, hardworking wireless.
This Shure SLX Wireless Lavalier System includes a Shure SLX4 Diversity Receiver, a Shure WL184 Lavalier Condenser Microphone, and a Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter.
Shure SLX4 Wireless Receiver
The SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Shure WL184 Supercardiod Lavalier Condenser Mic
The Shure WL184 Lavalier Condenser Mic is recommended for sound reinforcement applications that require high rejection of ambient noise and pickup angle. Shure highly recommends a windscreen, especially for outdoor events. The WL184 microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. It includes a tie clip that can be rotated in 90-degree intervals for placement flexibility.
Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 transmitter is the definition of reliability. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for high noise rejection and narrow pickup angle
- Pickup angle: 115-degrees
- 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable
- Miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Includes a 90-degree rotational tie clip
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
Order today and enjoy Shure quality.
- Audio Output Level (ref. ± 38kHz deviation with 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): ”13dBV; 1/4" connector (into 3000 Ohm load): ”2dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4" connector: 1kohms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced; Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: (+); Pin 3: (-)
- Sensitivity: ”105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12”18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300 ft. (100m)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response (+/” 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz: Maximum: 15 kHz
- Note: Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/” 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degree C (0 degree F) to +50 degree C (+122 degree F)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in., (42 x 197 x 134 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (816 g )
- Housing: Galvanized steel
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with
- respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Logic Connections: Pin 1: Logic output, Transmitter Mute Status. Mute=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA. Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC; Pin 2: Logic ground; Pin 3: Logic output, Battery Status. Good=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA; Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 129.5dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter
- Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position, +10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position, +20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mmD)
- Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS case
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.