Your favorite vocal mic in a great wireless system.
The Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the SLX2 handheld transmitter with the Beta 58A Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone. The Shure SLX2 Handheld Transmitter includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. The SLX2 transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Beta 58A microphone accentuates the warmth and clarity of lead and backup vocals. Its supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
Beta58A Vocal Microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise reduction
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet for high signal—to—noise output
SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
Order today for legendary Shure quality.