- #270737 000288000 270737000288000
Shure SLX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- Write a Review
The Shure SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Shure quality wireless at an affordable price.
The Shure SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, the receiver is ready for immediate installation right out of the box. LX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
Order today and receive the benefits.
SLX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- Audio Output Level (ref. ± 38 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): ”13 dBV; 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 Ohm load): ”2 dBV
Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kohms
XLR output: Impedance balanced; Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: (+); Pin 3: (-)
Sensitivity: ”105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
Power Requirements: 12”18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300 ft. (100m)
Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
Audio Frequency Response (+/” 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz: Maximum: 15 kHz
Note: Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.
Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/” 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): 0.5%, typical
Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degree C (0 degree F) to +50 degree C (+122 degree F)
Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in., (42 x 197 x 134 mm)
Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (816 g )
Housing: Galvanized steel
Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with
respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
Logic Connections: Pin 1: Logic output, Transmitter Mute Status. Mute=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA. Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC; Pin 2: Logic ground; Pin 3: Logic output, Battery Status. Good=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA; Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Limited Functions
Comments about Shure SLX4 Wireless Diversity Receiver:
The receiver is just fine. The problem is I was told it could be used with up to 4 mic's and it only works with one mic at a time.