- Product 580351
Shure SM57 Microphone with X2u XLR-to-USB Adapter Bundle
- Write a Review
The legendary Shure SM57 cardioid dynamic microphone is now available with the X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter giving you an incredible combo for h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exceptional instrument mic paired with an adapter for direct computer recording.
The legendary Shure SM57 cardioid dynamic microphone is now available with the X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter giving you an incredible combo for home or on-the-road recordings.
SM57 Instrument Microphone
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is an ideal instrument microphone for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, this instrument mic is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
This workhorse mic has been the standard for miking guitar cabs in the studio for decades. If you've listened to rock in the last 40 years, you've heard an SM57.
X2u XLR-to USB adapter
The Shure X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter is a modular accessory that connects any XLR microphone to a computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings. As home recording flourishes, the X2u redefines what amateur musicians and podcasters can do in their homes and on the go. The X2u mimics the sleek, beautiful design of Shure's iconic SM57 mic and can be used unobtrusively for live and in-studio recording.
The X2u also provides +48V phantom power so you can use your favorite condenser mic for direct USB recording to your computer.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording
- anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (9.8ft)
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero latency monitoring for real-time playback and multitracking without disorientation
- 16-bit, up to 48KHz sample rate for better-than-CD audio quality
- Type: dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV)
- *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Net weight: (10 oz.)
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz +/- 1dB
- Power requirements: USB-powered, 500mA, maximum
- Digital noise floor (20Hz to 20kHz, A-weighted):
- Minimum MIC GAIN setting: 81 dB FS, Maximum MIC GAIN setting: 78 dB FS
- Sampling rate: Up to 48kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color)
- OFF: 30 dB FS
- Green: 30 to 12 dB FS
- Yellow: 12 to 0 dB FS
- Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
- Adjustable gain range: 40dB
- Headphone output: 1/8"
- USB 1.1 or 2.0, powered
- 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Japanese/English Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Japanese/English Edition (service pack 1.0 or later, or use the USB audio driver update from Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Japanese/English Edition
- Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.0 or later English Edition
- Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.1 or later Japanese Edition (For Mac OS X 10.0 Japanese Edition, plug-and-play does not work appropriately)