More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 485182 000000000 485182000000000
Shure SM58 Mic Four Pack with Cables & Stands
- Write a Review
This Shure 4-Pack givess you 4 each of Shure's most popular vocal mics, the SM58, with an equal number of 20' Gear One XLR cables, and 4 Musician's G...Read More
Outfit a vocal quartet with the best and save.
This Shure 4-Pack givess you 4 each of Shure's most popular vocal mics, the SM58, with an equal number of 20' Gear One XLR cables, and 4 Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stands with fixed booms.
Shure SM58 microphone
The Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is popular worldwide for singing or speeches. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently,
outdoors or indoors.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Performance tested, industry standard
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Steel-mesh grille and enamel-coated metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built in pop-filter reduces undesirable wind and breathe noise
- Furnished with zippered storage bag and break-resistant stand adapter
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Gear One Mic Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
Order this affordable gear today to capture an accurate performances of your quartet!
SM58 Mic Four Pack with Cables & Stands
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 15kHz
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV), 1 Pa = 94dB SPL
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
Overall dimensions: 6-3/8"L, 2"W
Net weight: 298g (10.5oz.)