- Product 580352
Shure SM58 Mic with X2u XLR-to-USB Adapter Bundle
- Write a Review
The legendary SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is now available with the X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter giving you this Shu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The world's most popular vocal mic paired with an adapter for direct recording to your computer anywhere you want.
The legendary SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is now available with the X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter giving you this Shure SM58 mic, an incredible combo for home or on-the-road recordings.
SM58 Instrument Microphone
The Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement,
and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. The Shure microphone has a highly effective, built-in spherical filter that minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Legendary for its uncanny ability to withstand abuse that would destroy any other microphone, the Shure SM58 has not only helped to define the sound of rock vocals on stage, it's also been used as a hammer to build stages and gone on to perform flawlessly later at the gig. Using a club's house system? You'll be singing through an SM58. And in the studio? Daniel Lanois always uses the SM58 or Beta58 on Bono's vocals.
X2u XLR-to USB Microphone adapter
the X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter is a modular accessory that connects any XLR microphone to a computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings. As home recording flourishes, the X2u redefines what amateur musicians and podcasters can do in their homes and on the go. The X2u mimics the sleek, beautiful design of Shure's iconic SM58 and can be used unobtrusively for live and in-studio recording.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording
- anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (9.8ft)
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero latency monitoring for real-time playback and multitracking without disorientation
SM58 Mic with X2u XLR-to-USB Adapter Bundle
- SM58 Instrument Microphone
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV), 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150ohms (300ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Net weight: 10.5 oz.
- X2u XLR-to USB adapter
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz +/- 1dB
- Power requirements: USB-powered, 500mA, maximum
- Digital noise floor (20Hz to 20kHz, A-weighted):
- Minimum MIC GAIN setting: 81 dB FS, Maximum MIC GAIN setting: 78 dB FS
- Sampling rate: Up to 48kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color)
- OFF: 30 dB FS
- Green: 30 to 12 dB FS
- Yellow: 12 to 0 dB FS
- Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
- Adjustable gain range: 40dB
- Headphone output: 1/8"
- System Requirements
- USB 1.1 or 2.0, powered
- 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Japanese/English Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Japanese/English Edition (service pack 1.0 or later, or use the USB audio driver update from Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Japanese/English Edition
- Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.0 or later English Edition
- Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.1 or later Japanese Edition (For Mac OS X 10.0 Japanese Edition, plug-and-play does not work appropriately)