- Product 485206
Shure SRH240 Four Pack w/ HeadAMP6PRO Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
This headphone pack gives you 4 Shure SRH240 Studio Headphone sets and an ART HeadAmp6PRO 6-Channel Headphone Amp at a great price.Shure SRH240 Studi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality sound distribution and volume control for up to 6 Shure headphones.
This headphone pack gives you 4 Shure SRH240 Studio Headphone sets and an ART HeadAmp6PRO 6-Channel Headphone Amp at a great price.
Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
These Shure headphones provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240 Shure headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices.
ART HeadAmp6PRO 6-Channel Headphone Amp
The ART HeadAmp6PRO is a six-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes a six-channel auxiliary input section that can be used to provide the popular "more-me" function on each headphone mix. Each output channel also features a dual-function balance control which will pan between the left and right sides of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Bass and treble controls on the ART headphone amp are included on each output channel for fine-tuning the tone. Outputs include both front- and rear-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Two mono select buttons on each channel select between four operating modes: Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, and Mono Both (left and right) for versatile monitoring solutions.
The main outputs for each channel of the headphone amplifier are rear-mounted stereo TRS jacks wired in parallel with the corresponding output jacks on the front panel. Front-panel, rear-panel, or both front- and rear-panel outputs can be used simultaneously to drive headphones or be used as feeds to additional headphone amplifiers in a distributed audio network.
Input options include XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with matching Thru jacks for bridging multiple ART HeadAmp6Pro headphone amp units. An additional front-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Eight-segment LED level indicators provide visual feedback of the signal level on all channels as well as the main signal bus.
- Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug; Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- ART HeadAmp6PRO 6-Channel Headphone Amp
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision eight-segment LED bar graph per channel
- Front panel main insert jack
- Front- and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
Get a versatile headset monitoring system for the whole band!
SRH240 Four Pack w/ HeadAMP6PRO Headphone Amp
- Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
Driver size: 40mm
Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
Impedance (1kHz): 38Ohms
Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
Net weight: 0.4lb. (181g)
Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56 ft.)